Why I Don’t Talk about Israel and Palestine on the Internet
• Keep religion out of politics
Who By Fire?
• Religion at Burning Man
What All Is Ablaze?
• Wrestling with my many faiths
Metaphors Are People, Too
• On Being a Writer™
Wisdom Has Costs
• Sexism at Burning Man. Also pants-wetting
The Daily Portal #3: Portalmaker
• How I learned what I want to be when I grow up
The Social Network Is All Around You
• What tech people can learn from Burning Man
24 Hours at the Temple of Juno
• A long-form collaboration with Sarah Russo
The New Disruptors with Glenn Fleishman
• On music, mindfulness, and making things
CMD+SPACE with Myke Hurley
• On leaving ReadWrite, starting The Daily Portal, and masquerading as @NextTechBlog
BBC radio interview
• Discussing the Homeless Hotspots controversy
Adam Lashinsky, author of Inside Apple
• I interview the Forbes editor-at-large about his book that peers inside one of the world's most interesting companies
In February 2015, I spoke to a class of future rabbis and Jewish educators at American Jewish University about the relationship between technology and spirituality and my first book, In Real Life: Searching for Connection in High-Tech Times.
I gave a talk at the Hypothes.is conference at 2013 about technologies that could improve online journalism.
In 2014, I interviewed Grover Norquist at Burning Man. This photo is the only proof I have so far, but as more becomes available, I will post it here.